ShipMo3D Core Change Log
Release Date: 2022-09-29 v4.3.2
- CHANGE – Removed the ‘WavefrontObjDistanceFPX0’ property from the application. This may necessitate manual modification of any saved project files.
- CHANGE – Updated sample files to remove the ‘WavefrontObjDistanceFPX0’ property.
- FIX – Related to the ‘WavefrontObjDistanceFPX0’ issue, addressed an issue where ShipMo3D was causing an error when using an imported .OBJ mesh if the length of the mesh did not match the LPP value that was specified in the application.
- Slam offsets are currently non-functional. This will be addressed in a future release.
- There is an issue related to ‘Relative change in heading’ and ‘Absolute change in heading’ with regard to ‘Azimuth Thruster Angle’ in that some vessels may not achieve the desired heading. Caution should be observed when using this functionality.