Top 5 Reasons Why DSA is attending
1. To learn:
- Increasing our knowledge in emerging markets and technologies.
- Increasing our technical knowledge on cutting edge research developing in the marine industry.
- Visiting the global leader in ocean energy – the UK currently has more wave and tidal energy devices tested then the rest of the world combined
2. To network:
- Representatives from 40 countries in attendance.
- 100+ speakers sharing thoughts and experiences on ocean energy.
- Over 900 ocean energy delegates in attendance.
- Over 70 international exhibitors – find DSA at the Canadian Pavilion
- Connecting with government and business decision makers with responsibilities across the United Kingdom, Europe, and international markets
3. To share:
- Exchanging information with fellow ocean energy enthusiasts
- Sharing our experiences working with industry leaders in tidal and wave power generation
- Showcasing our teams extensive experience using our validated time-domain software ProteusDS for mooring and installation analysis specifically for tidal and wave energy applications.
4. To create partnerships:
- The perfect spot for big ideas and conversations.
- Exploring the potential of new and existing ocean energy projects.
5. To have fun:
- We LOVE Scotland (and Scotch)
- Enjoy discovering Edinburgh, Scotland a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Check out the spectacular FloWave Facility.