Release Date: December 11th, 2017 (v2.43)
- Added $WindSeed environment parameter. This adds user control over the RNG seed for the wind spectra
- Added flexural damping specification based on damping ratio for Cables
- Added axial damping specification for Nets based on damping ratio
- Added RK2 fixed timestep numerical integrator.
- Added feature to the net model which supports modeling disk nets with no hole in the center
- Added net flexural damping model
- Added Thruster model
- Added new ConstantTensionWinch mode for modeling render and recover winches
- Added $LoadFeatureSummaryProbe for RigidBody DObjects to summarise the RigidBody load feature forces and moments at a specified location
- Added support for slowly varying wave drift load modelling via sum difference quadratic transfer functions in the RigidBodyRadDiffHydrodynamicFeature hydrodynamic database.
- Cables now display their nodes by default in the ProteusDS Simulation Toolbox Visualizer.
- Additional Cable plot options have been added to PostPDS.
- PostPDS now uses light green nodes (when in ‘Engineering’ view) to denote segment transitions.
- Integrator feature property name changes to improve usability
- RigidBody $HeightAboveSeabed property renamed to $HeightAboveSeabedProbe
- ProteusDS Simulation Toolbox has improved default sorting for features in the Library view.
- ProteusDS Simulation Toolbox better remembers the values that were used to initialize the state of Nets.
- Correction to Net natural coordinates function which affects visualization of placement of ExtMasses
- ConstantStiffnessReference in HDDB now accepts degrees as input
- Addressed an issue that allowed reports to be generated from ProteusDS Simulation Toolbox before a simulation completed
- PostPDS now better supports $CableSegmentSpecifiedFromNodeN