Research & Development
Current, wind, and waves are our business.
DSA is committed to maintaining relationships with leading researchers at public and private institutions.
DSA has worked with several leading universities and research institutions, including:
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Western Australia
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Carleton University
- Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Atlantic
- Florida Atlantic University
- Memorial University
- Nova Scotia Community College
- University of British Columbia
- University of Exeter
- University of Manitoba
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Victoria
- University of Washington
- University of Washing – Applied Physics Lab
- University of Prince Edward Island
Researchers or companies interested in advancing their technologies, and leveraging DSA’s experience and software, are invited to contact DSA.
DSA offers academic licences of ProteusDS. If you are interested in learning more about our academic licensing program please contact DSA.